Books: Dr. Habif and Dr. Dinulos have authored several internationally recognized textbooks. These books are important resources around the world for dermatology residents, dermatologists and other clinicians to learn and stay abreast on what is new in the field of dermatology.
- Habif TP, Campbell JL, Chapman MS, Dinulos JG, Zug KA: Dermatology Deck. Elsevier Science, 2006, 2012
- Habif TP, Campbell JL, Chapman MS, Dinulos JG, Zug KA: Skin Disease Diagnosis and Treatment. Elsevier Science, 2004, 2011
- Habif TP: Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6th edition, 2015
Journals: Dr. Dinulos has written and pubished over 55 original articles. Topics include skin cancer and prevention, skincare, pigmented lesions, skin infections, acne, dermatitis, and clinical best practices. He has also contibuted to several collaborative publications including:
- Corticosteroids in Dermatology: What’s old is new. Practical Dermatology, Pages 38-40, January 2013.
- Genus beta human papillomaviruses and incidence of basal cell and squamous cell carcimomas of skin: population based case-control study. BMJ, 8:341:c2986, 2010.
- Adapalene 0.1% lotion in the treatment of acne vulgaris: results from two placebo-controlled, multicenter, randomized double-blind clinical studies. J Drugs Dermatol, 9:639-46, 2010.
Dermatology Reviews: Our physicians have also authored several dermatology review articles.
- Werchniak AE, Dinulos JG: A review of Pediatric Dermatology and Dermatopathology a concise atlas. Authors: Caputo R and Gelmetti C. J Am Acad Dermatol, 48:970, 2003.
- Dinulos JG: A review of Dermatology for medical students and residents. Authors: Levine E. Dermatol Online J, 7:1, 2001.
- Dinulos JG: A review of Dermatology Imagebank. Author: duVivier A. Dermatol Online J, 5:10, 1999.
- Dinulos JG: A review of Clinical Dematology Illustrated: A regional approach, version 2.0b. Authors: Reeves JRT, Maibach HP. Video procedures by Schienberg RS. Dermatol Online J, 5:13, 1999.
Book Chapters: Dr. Dinulos is a contributing author for the The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy 18th, 19th Edition, and has written chapters for seven other dermatology-related textbooks over the last few years.
Abstracts: Dr. Dinulos is also involved at national and international meetings and has presented in recent years over ten abstracts on topics such as genetics, pigmented lesions and skin infections.